MARBLEMaster serves both residential and commercial sectors and includes restoration of many types of natural stone surfaces including:
floors • counters • tables • fireplaces • pools • showers
lobbies • bathrooms • elevators
Virtually any natural stone surface can be brought back to look like new again! The most popular stones we restore include:
- Agglomerate Marble
MARBLEMaster uses state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technological advances in stone restoration. The key technology involves “dust-free” grinding, search honing and polishing using industrial Diamond Abrasive technology, see leaving adjacent areas entirely unaffected and completely free of dust during restoration. Ultimate care is taken to tape and protect all areas around the surface being restored.
Depending on the degree of damage, medicine our services may include any of the following:
- Stripping existing topical coatings;
- Crack and chip repair;
- Correcting lippage;
- Stain and scratch removal;
- Slip-resistant treatments;
- Altering the finish (i.e. going from a high-lustre to honed finish);
- Wall-to-wall polishing;
- Maintenance programs to preserve high traffic areas;
- Application of protective sealants; and
- Complete surface restoration.
Contact us today to receive a free evaluation of your stone care needs or complete the onsite visit request below.